UNIQUE IN EVERY ASPECTS
Flankers Tradecomoffers a unique capability in turnkey laboratory design and supply for all types of industries including pharmacy, biotech and contract research facilities
Flankers Tradecomprovides a flexible contracting service to suit the needs of various customers. Managing all logistics, from resource mobilization through materials receipt to installation, the company ensures the completion of all documentation required by the authorities to comply with local codes.
Flankers Tradecom offers comprehensive warranty and maintenance contracts to address the long-term sustainability of the new lab.
The end result in a turnkey project is a fully functional and safe lab, now and in the future. The project is delivered on time and within the budget.
Flankers Tradecom builds new facilities as well as retrofits existing facilities. The basic steps involved in both the scenarios are:
- Identifying the objective of the research facility and programming the facility.
- Foreseeing the operational costs of the facility during the planning process.
- Establishing standard criteria (cGLP, cGMP) to assure successful Projects outcomes.
- Deciding the testing and commissioning parameters with clients.
- Arriving at the estimate delivery date for the imported items, Manufacturing items and those that require a long lead-time.
- Addressing the client’s needs carefully throughout the design, construction and acceptance phases.
- Preparing the Purchase Order planner and getting respective vendors on board.
Research Facility commissioning needs.
- Planning the utilities including HVAC, fume hoods exhaust, gas systems, electrical systems and others: transforming the entity into an energy- smart facility.
- Identifying, planning and implementing energy-efficient projects within the main Projects
- Energy bench marking in laboratories.
- Developing standard to reduce operational costs.
- Environmental health and safety considerations.
- Air-handling designs that promote healthier and safer environments.
- Risk-assessments processes.
- Maintaining regulatory compliances.
Facility Energy conservation techniques:
- Factors to consider when retrofitting a facility.
- Converting dated building into flexible, multi-disciplinary research spaces.
- Implanting energy control systems in an aging facility.
- Discussing the effects of bulding codes and requirements on retrofit projects.
Research facilities retrofit strategies:
- Understanding the concepts of lifecycle planning.
- Predicting necessary significant lab revisions and incorporating it onto the master plan.
- Recognizing all financial aspects of the building from initial planning right through to withdrawal from the facility.
- Working with scientists to devise effective long-range facility plans.
Facility Life-Cycle Planning:
B. Designing and site Evaluation.
This involves site inspection and mobilization of resources to form a projects team.
- Designing high-performance, cost-effective lab environments.
- Achieving cGLP,cGMP and other standard’s certifications.
- Crafting facilities that can adapt to support new research programs, equipment’s and protocols.
Designing Research Facilities:
- Collecting and analysing vital feedback from lab users, project managers, engineers, architects and quality control personnel’s.
- Using in house database of Flankers Tradecom of different type of installed lab.
- Providing future expansion in current facility’s design.
- Creating 3D Models with CAD.
Involving the lab users in facility planning and in the design process.
- Designing the facility with the right type of fume hoods and exhaust systems.
- Selecting the exhaust and supply air controls to suit long-term facility design.
- Identifying all types of exhausts in the research labs.
- Ensuring researchers comforts & safety and research integrity.
- Monitoring and controlling critical parameters.
- Keeping track of requirements.
Laboratory HVAC Consideration:
- Flexible and mobile case works, fume hoods and services.
- Exhaust systems/Controls/Scrubbers.
- Gas distribution systems.
- HVAC fan-cooled units, evaporative cooling systems etc.
- Supply Air Systems.
- Electrical data Systems.
- Waste Systems.
- Partitions/False ceiling.
- Lighting and other utility points.
- Support furniture, lab stools and chairs.
- Lab Office Furniture.
- Safety Systems-Shower/Eye wash.
- Fire suppression systems.
- Bio safety hoods/clean benches etc.
- Adjacency of cooperative areas as a means of enhancing flexibility.
- Incorporating Security Layers into the facility design.
- Emergency preparedness for both natural and man-made disasters.
In addition to Designing, Supporting the below listed products and services :
- Designing flexible utility distribution for:
c. Projects Construction Management
This involves sequencing services installation and overall mechanical completion.
- Choosing the right delivery method; selecting if it is a lump sum contract (Design/Bid/Build approach) or part project component delivery is the right approach for you. Evaluating program/project management service options from pre-design through completion.
- Getting the most out of your contracts
- Total quality management-setting the standards.
D.FLANKERS TRADECOM after sales supports
- Replacement parts programs (chargeable on a case to case basis).
- Trouble shooting services (exhaust, gas systems etc.).
- Break down assistance.
- Operation and maintenance.
- Training of Scientists/researcher and of the maintenance team.
- Start-up assistance/Commissioning.
- Application engineering (challenging lab infrastructure requirement).
- Engineering/feasibility studies (cost effectiveness of services used etc.).
- Annual maintenance contracts.
- Design modification/retrofits.